Monday, April 17, 2017

Come See Me this Saturday (4/22) in Ann Arbor, Michigan


Tickets are still available for my talk and tasting this coming Saturday at The Last Word, 301 W. Huron St., Ann Arbor, Michigan, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. We'll talk bourbon and drink some too, an interesting selection including Weller Antique (a The Last Word barrel selection), Elmer T. Lee, Buffalo Trace, and Four Roses OESV (a The Last Word/Tippin's barrel selection).

What will we talk about? Whatever you want, pretty much. I like to get a conversation going. It will mostly be about bourbon whiskey, I'm pretty sure. I also promise not to give a long speech with a quick tasting at the end. We'll start to drink right away. I may also bring a few books to sell and sign.

The weather forecast calls for cool temperatures and rain that afternoon, so come inside and have a drink with me. What could be better?

5 comments:

Richnimrod said...

Not expecting to be available to attend; Bummer!
But a couple questions, just in case:
1) How would one acquire a ticket?
2) How much do they cost?
Whether I make it or not, I hope (and expect) a great time will be had by all. Nobody tells stories better than you, Chuck!

Chuck Cowdery said...

Ticket information is HERE.

Andy said...

" I also promise not to give a long speech with a quick tasting at the end. We'll start to drink right away."

God bless you, tell this to all the brand reps of the world.

Billy said...

Chuck I would love to come but already have plans at Keeneland, Wild Turkey and 4 Rose's. Any chance you coming to Dayton Ohio area? I would love to meet you and hear one of your talks. I'm a very big family of your blog and Bourbon Straight book.

Chuck Cowdery said...

I lived in Dayton many years ago, so I would love to do an event there. Just need an invitation.